Sunday 13 November 2011

Tooth fairy :)

Molly's tooth came out (I pulled it out) at tea time yesterday. So we embarked on a mission to make sure the Tooth Fairy would have a comfortable visit to our house. Molly very rightly said that Santa got fed when he was at work so we should feed the Tooth Fairy too.
This is what we made-

Chocolate spread and a jam sandwich, mini carrot sticks and the lid off a miniature mouthwash as a glass. Molly also wrote a note-
To Mr/Mrs Tooth Fairy, 
I hope you like my tooth. Even though I do not think it is sparkling. Please leave a note.
From Molly
p.s. I love you


The tooth fairy left her a shiny (literally, it had glitter on it!) five pound note and a teeny letter in return!


Molly was delighted! She took it to church (we go to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) and very proudly showed it off to anyone who would look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment